Monday, March 17, 2008

Apple Bottom Jeans, Boots with the Fur!

Okay, I did say the other day that I was Jammin' Out to Barney. In her defense, Kamdyn doesn't "make" me listen to her music all the time. In fact, she knows the words to "my" music, too. Sometimes I'm afraid that she listens a little too much! When this song comes on the radio, she'll say, "Here's our song." She can sing this song by herself, the chorus at least, but only "performs" a small portion for me tonight. I try to get her to do these "tricks" when she is in her high chair. Otherwise, I'd be chasing her all through the house. What a mess!


6 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

Well, she is definitely cooler than me because I've never heard that song!!!

Jennifer said...

I've never heard it either...too cute!!

Allison Carter said...

I love it!! That is so funny/cute!! Kamdyn, I love that song, too!!
Allison

Anonymous said...

Well, I am actually glad to hear that someone else listens to that song other than myself! It's got a good beat - reminds me of TD! (Apple bottom jeans, boots with the Fur!" You're right though - she might be singing more "new" words than you want!

Denise said...

I first heard that song on the radio when I was taking my niece and Ana Blake Christmas shopping.I've been singing it ever since! Kamdyn's version is even better than the original!

Betsy Marchant said...

Okay, just to make myself feel a little cooler, I tuned my xm radio into the latest hits this morning and heard "Low." But the only words I could tell you now are low, low, low and something about reeboks. ;)