Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Morning

Well, here they finally are. Not much to report or post except that Kamdyn loved her Easter basket and all of her surprises. Sadly enough, we did not make it to church. I did dress Kamdyn in a precious little dress because Nanny and Pop Pop were coming to visit. I forgot to take pictures though because Richard and I were on a mission. We decided that since we had babysitters we should take advantage of the opportunity. We ventured to Lowe's on Easter Sunday and we planted over 60 plants in our front yard at our new house. We still have the backyard to go! YIKES!!! We will have to do the big Easter dress and church event next year. I hated to miss it, but we have had to do what we could here lately. This moving thing is putting a serious toll on our time (which is why I am so late posting these pics.)

Good Morning, Kamdyn! (her not so happy face)




Love the Bed Head! She's holding the tiny bite of carrot
that the Easter Bunny didn't eat in her right hand!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bed head and all, she is the most precious angel in the world!