Sunday, February 03, 2008

Welcome Home, Daddy!

As stated previously, Richard was in London all week. We certainly missed him! I'm not good at this "single" Mom thing. The extra set of hands are much needed and appreciated! After flying 9 hours from London to Charlotte, he then had to drive almost 2 hours home. Poor, Daddy! We sure missed you! Here is Kamdyn running to him as soon as he got home. Without any prompting, Kamdyn said, "I love you, Daddy. I missed you, Daddy. I don't want you go to airport anymore." How precious!!! I'm not sure which one of them missed the other more...... Oh, did I mention, he leaves again on Monday??? UGH!!! He's only going to be in town for one week in February, Valentine's Week. Please pray for me!! :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Precious!

Betsy Marchant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betsy Marchant said...

Too sweet. If you had told me 5 years ago that Richard would be hugging on his baby girl in a few years, I would have told you you were crazy! ;)

Anonymous said...

This is too sweet! Adorable!!