I couldn't resist taking her picture in this outfit today. She is growing so tall that this outfit will probably be "retired" after today. Check out that cute 'lil belly! You would never believe that only a few short hours later that Kamdyn had a 100.6 temp. She's only had TWO "real" fevers in her life! Can you believe it? I guess she is cutting her 2 year old molars because she doesn't have any other symptoms. A little Tylenol and she'll be as good as new in a few hours!!
"toothless" grin
We 'gotta show off a little!
And, show off some more!
Let's put our hands in our pockets! This
cracks me up!
Finally, THE BIG CHEESE!!!
Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
A MODEL in the making.
She knows she is sooo cute!!!!
Wait until you get one 104 degrees. Noah had one this week and I freaked out!!!!!!!! I could not even hold him he was so hot!
Post a Comment