Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Funny Story!

I needed to stop today and buy bread and sandwich meat so I could make lunches for the rest of the week. I asked Kamdyn if she wanted to go to Wal-Mart or Food Lion and she said Food Lion because she "wants to ride in the blue shopping tart." You know, the one with car that I can't drive worth anything! So, I decided that's where we would go. I also decided that I would pick up Richard's Valentine's Card (I already have his gift) as well as something to cook for dinner tonight since there is no Jazzercise tonight. As we are strolling with the HUGE cart towards the sandwich meat, I look up and see this good looking guy! NO, I wasn't checking out some random guy, it was RICHARD!!! I cracked up laughing and said, "Richard!" He, of course, cracked up, too, because he had my Valentine's card and a basket full of food to make shrimp creole for me. So, we ditched his basket and piled his "stuff" into our cart, hid our cards, and paid for everything all together. What can I say? Great minds think alike......what are the chances?????

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is too funny...

Amy Wallace said...

Kimberly that is hilarious ! A similar thing happened to me...I got a new haircut after having not having bangs since the early 90's. Well I thought I was going to be late picking up the boy's so I told D to go pick them up. I ended up making it to get them and passed them coming out when I was walking in and he did not recognize me! I still have my limp from surgery and he said that he was checking some girl out with a limp just like me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gina said...

It is really kind of funny how the longer you are married the more you start to anticipate the other's move without even realizing it. Maybe Kamdyn knew her Daddy would be a Food Lion. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

How precious!

Anonymous said...

What a great story. It'll keep me smiling for days.
Aint love grand!
Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Maybe Richard likes to ride in the "blue shopping tart" too! Good story!-Carrie