Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Is This a Good Idea, Mommy?

I know that Kamdyn is officially on the road to recovery (aside from the rash?!?) from two statements that she made very matter of factly today. Around 1:30 she looked at me and said, "I'm ready to go to Georgia's, Mommy. I feel all better." Later on, she dumped all of her toys out of one of her toy baskets. She turned the basket upside down and put one foot up on top as if she were going to climb up on top of it. She looked at me and said, "Is this a good idea, Mommy?" I really thought I would fall in the floor laughing. I politely told her, "No, that's not a good idea because you will probably fall off and get hurt." I could see her wheels turning as she weighed her options; however, she did take my advice! Instead, she turned the basket the right way and climbed in! What a mess she is........





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Kamdyn is almost back to her sweet little spunky self again. It is always hard when your baby is hurting. No matter how "big" or "small" the hurt may be! It seems that things like this always happen to me when Daddy is out of town too! Take care and kiss sweet Kamdyn for me! Love, Kerri

Anonymous said...

Aunt Brenda and Aunt Tina enjoyed 3 way calling with Kamdyn singing to all of us and entertaining us. We all knew she was feeling better.