Saturday, February 23, 2008

Chick-A-Lay

We had so much fun with Mama Lucy at Chick-A-Lay the other night that we had to take Daddy back today. Kamdyn had so much fun; however, there were a lot more kids there at lunch time on Saturday than there were on a Tuesday evening. Kamdyn had a good time, regardless, and did not want to leave. I'm such a germaphobe that it really gets under my skin to see her playing on all of that equipment. How often do they REALLY clean it? I know she is only a kid once, so I let her play anyway! :)

By the way, I realize that these are events that all children partcipate in and are really no big deal. However, Nanny and Pop Pop enjoy seeing EVERYTHING that we do since they are far away.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim - Richard were you having fun?