Here is Kamdyn posing for the 2nd part of her photo session. I am awful at choosing the ones that are the "best" so I tried hard to choose only a few to share. She is growing so fast! She looks like a toddler and talks like a toddler. Where did my baby girl go and where did the time go?










Family Fun
2 years ago


6 comments:
WOW...all I can say is good luck picking the best one.
She is beautiful! I love the one of her looking at her foot! How will you ever choose?
Great pictures!!
These are beautiful! I think I'd have to buy all of them...I mean, how could you narrow those down anymore??
Allison
The pictures are without a doubt very beautiful and will help you
remember when she is grown, but nothing beats the live version of "Nanny's Baby Darling"
she is so beautiful she looks just like you did at that age. you know i love them all, kisses and hugs start sending them all lol... love aunt tina
Post a Comment