Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Decorating Cookies with Georgia

I know I've mentioned time and time again how great Georgia is to Kamdyn, but I can never say it enough. Yesterday, when I picked up Kamdyn, she was having a slight tantrum over the fact that she and Georgia had just decorated Christmas cookies and Georgia had covered them up with saran wrap so that Kamdyn could take them home. Kamdyn DID NOT want those cookies covered. She continued to throw her tantrum for about the next 25 minutes in the car (see next post). Georgia does so much with Kamdyn. I never could have dreamed up a better babysitter even if I tried. Georgia is truly a blessing! After Kamdyn calmed down, she couldn't wait to share her cookies with her Daddy. She ran all over the house looking for him, only to find that he was still at work. When he walked in the door she immediately handed him a cookie.





Here is Kamdyn with the cookies when we got home.
She was so proud of her work! She had to show them off!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Georgia is a "Guardian Angel". She is like Kamdyn's Mommy and all her grandmother's rolled into one! Thank you Georgia - we love you but are jealous too of all the precious and special times you get to spend with our little "Kamdyn". We wish we got more time and they didn't live so far away but yet again Kamdyn wouldn't have YOU!!!!!! So it all works out anyway because God doesn't make mistakes.