Kamdyn is in LOVE with any kind of jewelry. On Sunday, I ran to the Dollar General near our house to pick up a gift for each of the students in my class. Stunt cars for the boys......fancy jewelry for the girls. It wouldn't do until Kamdyn had her own set. The entire time in Dollar General, Kamdyn said, "Open it, Mommy!" I kept telling her that I would open it when we got home. As we were waiting in line to pay, a lady was standing behind us, but was right in front of Kamdyn in the cart. Kamdyn said, "What's your name." The lady told her, then asked Kamdyn's name. Kamdyn said, "Tamdyn." I corrected her. Then, Kamdyn said to the lady, "You open this?" I cracked up as the lady looked at me not knowing what to do. You could tell that she didn't want to tell Kamdyn "no" for fear of a tantrum. I interrupted and said, "Kamdyn, what did Mommy say?" She politely said, "When we get home." Thankfully, that was that!
Here is Kamdyn tonight as she played with her "jewels" again. I was in Atlanta for the past two days for work. Kamdyn stayed with "Georgie." (Thanks again, Georgia!) She couldn't wait to get home to her bracelets and necklaces. That was the first thing she said when we walked in the door. Tonight, however, she was most interested in the noise that they made when she put them on the table and she enjoyed taking them in and out of the box.
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
She loves the sparkle and bling - right now its cheap - what comes later? Better get your pockets cleaned out deep all who love her.
She takes after her Mommy
Post a Comment