Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Present from Georgia

Wednesday was my last day at work for 2007, so it was Kamdyn's last day at Georgia's. We gave Georgia her present even though there isn't a present in the world that could say "thank you" enough. Georgia also gave Kamdyn her Christmas present.

I hope that Kamdyn's reaction to this present isn't a glimpse of things to come on Christmas morning. I keep telling myself that she reacted this way because she had just awakened from her nap. At least I hope that's all it is!! Kamdyn refused to open her present and was really whiney. We had to coerse her to open the gift. Even after she opened, as fabulous as the gift was, she still was uninterested. UGH!! She LOVES to draw, color, write, etc. This was a perfect gift for her! Why she reacted this way, I'll never know. Anyway, she finally "warmed" up to her new toy when Georgia got out the dry erase markers. She drew on her board and then erased it with the magic eraser. At that point, she was in love with her new toy and didn't want to pack it up so we could go home! Go figure! Thank you so much, Georgia! The gift was perfect!!!





Whiney Face!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must have been her nap plus the cold that she has had. She is a sweet and loving little girl(baby).Love ya, Georgia

Anonymous said...

It had to have been the nap. I had a short visit with her Friday and she told me all about the "racer" and letters.
Georgia, thank you for the love and care you give to Kamdyn, Kimberly and Richard.