Thursday, August 18, 2016

Neighborhood "Bad Moms"

I FINALLY was able to see Bad Moms!!  I sent out a message to our neighborhood ladies to see who wanted to go and we made it happen.  Some weren't able to make it, but those of us who did, had a GREAT time!!

We went to a Cinebowl and Grill movie theater.  There is a nicer one in the area, but this is the one that had the movie playing at the day/time that we needed.  I'm not sure if I will be able to see a movie in a regular theater again.  This was awesome!  We sat in huge, soft recliners.  They brought us drinks and dinner.  And, we got to laugh A LOT at a super fun movie and happens to be real life for some of us at this point in our lives.  

We decided to hit Bones on our way home for a drink.  It's a true "hole-in-the-wall" bar that is located near our neighborhood.  Many late nights in our 'hood end up at Bones!!  

I really do love our neighborhood and our sweet and super fun neighbors!




My favorite next door neighbor, Colleen!

Dining and Reclining

Dinner delivered to my tray!!  Nope.  I didn't order one single thing that was healthy for me.  It was a treat night for me!!

Some of the best "bad moms" that I know!!

late night at BONES!!

0 comments: