We spend so much time at the lake. I seriously feel all of my stress lift off of me when we walk in the door at the lake. It's the only place where I truly have nothing to do even if I wanted to do something. It's a wonderful place for all of us to decompress and relax.
![]() |
| Sunrise on Richard's early morning fishing trip. |
![]() |
| Richard got a new contraption to hold his phone. It helps him take selfies when no one is on the boat. Now his fishing stories can't be SO elaborate. I kid. I kid. |
![]() |
| There was a little storm that rolled through and left a gorgeous rainbow behind. |
![]() |
| I love these sweet reminders of God's promise. |
![]() |
| Check out this gorgeous sunset and the mysterious clouds. |
![]() |
| God paints the most beautiful pictures! |









0 comments:
Post a Comment