Colleen's oldest, Cade, had a dentist appointment a few weeks ago. Colleen was picking him up early from school. It was a beautiful day outside and I planned to take advantage of it!! I told her to leave her two youngest with me and Karcie. She was reluctant to leave Declan because he had not had a nap. I told her that he would be fine!! However, I seriously thought he was going to take a nap on our concrete. He laid there for over five minutes playing happily with Barbie. I texted Colleen a photo and asked her if I should leave him there if he fell asleep!! NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING BABY!! :)
Anywho, these kids had the best time. It was literally the first warm day we had had. It was so great to be outside in the fresh air. It gave us all Spring fever, but the cold temps returned for one last reminder!! I am so thankful for these sweet neighbors. They have made our time in NC so much fun!!
 |
| Night, night, Declan!! |
 |
| Playing on the front porch! |
 |
| Time for chalk!! |
 |
| Then we got out the art easel and painted. There wasn't room for Declan. That little stinker got me back, too! A few days later he got into the paint and started painting my garage floor! ;) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment