Keeping up with this blog is quite interesting!! I love having everything documented in one place, but finding the time to sit down and actually document seems to get harder and harder. Anyway.....I'm going to attempt to catch up!
Karcie received an PRECIOUS Clemson dress in the mail from Jillian a few weeks ago. She had to put it on as soon as we opened it. Never-mind the fact that it was 30 degrees outside! Strong willed and determined do not even begin to describe this girl. Thanks, Baby J! We will take good care of it and will pass it back so that you can wear it in a couple of year.
The banana?!?!?! I came home from running an errand one afternoon. Karcie was at home with Richard. I had given her a banana before I left. This is where I found the banana. Apparently Campbell came over to see if Karcie wanted to play. Campbell was WAY more important than the banana. She left the banana and took off with Campbell. Whatever, Karcie!
We are still working on the task of learning all of our letters. I am proud to say that we are almost there. Here Karcie is playing on Starfall on our baby laptop. I was so surprised at how quickly she picked up on using the little mouse pad. Weird that she can figure that out in seconds, but we don't know the letter "Y!" Seems like one of those "I will learn what I want to learn" things if you ask me! ;) Look at that sweet little face! Love her to pieces!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment