Tuesday, March 24, 2015

More Preciousness!!

It seems that I am always posting stuff about Karcie these days, but I am with her most of the day.  I only see Kamdyn in the evenings and she's usually doing homework or I'm shuffling her to some activity.

These were Karcie's Spring Preschool Photos.  While I thought the photos were adorable, I chose not to purchase them.  They were very similar to her Fall photos.  I did, however, purchase the class photo and I can't wait to see that one!!






This is where I found this girl one afternoon.  We were about to go outside so that I could do a little outside Spring cleaning.  She obviously decided that she couldn't wait on me and made it outside before I did.  Look how precious and innocent she looks!!  To make it even more precious, she's reading a "Jesus Calling" book for kids.  Be still my heart!!  
She has no idea that I'm taking a pic of her!

No words for such sweetness!!

And I've been spotted!!

1 comments:

Nanny said...

Karcie - you are such a precious little girl. So smart and independent and so your own little person. You have a will of iron but a tender heart. Nanny loves you so much and I can't wait to watch you grow up to be YOU.