Saturday, September 21, 2013

OCE Movie Night


Kamdyn's school had an outdoor movie night fundraiser last Friday night when Richard was supposed to arrive home from London.  I was planning to take the girls by myself anyway, but we were planning to skip out a little early to pick Richard up from the airport.  Those plans changed when his flight was cancelled.  Anywho, we were in this spot from 6-9:40 PM that night. Surprisngly, Karcie did great!  Much better than I ever expected.  Kamdyn loved it!!  We enjoyed pizza, snacks, and watched Hotel Transylvania.  


They both kind of look like ragamuffins because I knew we would be outside on the ground for a LONG time!

These glow sticks kept them occupied while we waited on the movie to start!

Karcie decided that she wanted hers to be a belt!

Giant movie screen!

Kamdyn with her friends Mya and Abigail.

1 comments:

Nanny said...

That reminds me of drive in movies. Look at Karcie in blue jeans - oh my goodness and Kamdyn is growing up much too fast. I love those babies!