We were thrilled that Clemson played NC State here in Raleigh. It was our first game of the season. We couldn't WAIT!! Some of our friends/neighbors came up from North Augusta to go to the game with us. We had a fabulous time!! I will say though....those NC STATE fans were not very nice to us. I've been to a lot of away games over the years and these fans took the cake on rudeness. I know that all of their fans are not rude, but most of the ones that drove by us screamed obscenities while we were tailgating. I finally started waving and smiling to all of them. I didn't hear any noise after the game though!! Perhaps the President of their University needs to send them an email prior to football season explaining the importance of etiquette when others come to your "house" to play!! We sure did forward President Barker's letter to their President on Friday. Yes, we did!!
Our new neighbors that moved across the street from us had two extra tickets. We sat with them. They, of course, do not fit into the NC STATE "rude fan" category. We had great seats! We can't wait for the Wake Forest game. Home games are ALWAYS best!!
| My sweetie and me! |
| I don't have nearly enough recent photo of us! I'm trying to do better. |
| Katrina and me showing off our "statement" necklaces!! |
| Bart.....our chef!! Man, he can grill some good food!! I love tailgating with Bart! |
| Richard made fun of our "statement" necklaces all day. We decided that he needed to make a "statement!" |
| Waiting on my Tigers!! |
| Danielle, my neighbor, and me during the game! |
| Which way?? |
| Katrina made this and I love it!! |


0 comments:
Post a Comment