I won't lie and say that we sit at the table all together every single night and have dinner. We try, but it sometimes just doesn't work out with all of our busy schedules. I also won't lie and say that I remember to say the blessing nightly like I should! Luckily, we have these two little blessings to help us remember to say the blessing each night. I can't imagine a sweeter blessing than this. Kamdyn learned this blessing many years ago at Grace CDC when she was in Preschool. We still sing it and now Karcie does, too. I hate that Karcie won't get the wonderful experience that Kamdyn did at Grace CDC, but we are hoping that we find some place just as great here in Apex.We are so thankful for these two and all of our MANY blessings!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
This is two angels talking straight to heaven. They are so beyond precious!
Post a Comment