Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Last Pool Days

Sadly, our pool days are coming to an end this year.  The pool closes this Sunday.  Everyone in the neighborhood has been soaking up some last minute fun before it ends.  It was really crowded this past weekend.   I took the girls on Saturday and Sunday.  Monday afternoon was less crowded, but we didn't want to miss a second since we were free.

Kamdyn and Karcie have really enjoyed playing with these two little cuties this summer....Margaret and Vivian.  Karcie and Vivian are two peas in a pod.  Not sure who is going to win the battle of the 2's yet, but they are both tough as nails!!  Kamdyn and Margaret are both first born and just as sweet as can be.  I swear there is something to birth order!

The girls were enjoying a picnic by the pool.  For whatever reason, every time that we step foot in the pool gate EVERYONE is STARVING!!  If we were sitting at home around the dinner table NO ONE would want to eat.  Alas, I must pack a cooler full of goodies each time we go.  If it gives me an hour or so peace, I am ALL for it!!




Karcie was trying to be sneaky......

0 comments: