Georgia gave me a gift card to Chili's for my birthday.....my birthday was two months ago! And, I'm just now using the gift card. I don't know what took me so long. After my yummy dinner, I will want to go back again soon.
Anywho, I decided that on Richard's last night (*what I thought was his last night) of being out-of-town that I would take the girls out to eat. Wow! Karcie was in RARE form. Kamdyn invited her to sit in the booth with her. BIG MISTAKE! Karcie acted up the entire time. Climbing all over the place, sitting behind Kamdyn, dropping crayons on the floor, etc. Kamdyn will never make that mistake again and neither will I. It sounded like a good idea at the time, but she does much better within finger tips length of ME! Thankfully, there were kids in the restaurant very close to us being much worse than Karcie. Karcie wasn't loud, just a little obnoxious.
Our dinner was delicious, but you can see in the photos below how active Karcie was. Almost all of the photos of her are blurry. The last one was definitely the best one!! Cheers to Chili's and dinner with my girls!! It may be a while before I'm crazy enough to take this on alone. Whew!
*flight cancelled in UK and won't be home until tomorrow morning. UGH!
| LOVE my girls!! |



0 comments:
Post a Comment