Kamdyn, Karcie, and I headed out early to go shopping one Saturday morning. We had some Christmas gifts to get at Belk. After shopping, we were told that there were tortoises outside beside the store. We were waiting on Santa to arrive at the store so we decided to check out the turtles to kill some time. We tried to get Karcie to take a ride, but she was having none of it. Karcie is usually the dare devil. Kamdyn wouldn't even touch the tortoise. After checking out the tortoises we made our way back to the store to see Santa and Belkie. Kamdyn had her picture taken with Santa. I couldn't peel Karcie out of her shoulder to even get close to Santa. Kamdyn loved on Belkie a little, too. I'm not sure if Karcie will make into a photo with Santa this year or not. I love these days with my sweet girls!
Family Fun
2 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment