Sadly, I do not have any photos of Kamdyn when she got up on Christmas morning. We videoed everything on her and let her have her own time going through her Christmas goodies before waking Karcie. Kamdyn enjoyed her few minutes before little Karcie came into the room. Karcie, or course, thought that EVERYTHING in the room belonged to her. That tore Kamdyn out of her frame! Kamdyn kept trying to keep everything separated and away from her. Finally, we took all of Kamdyn's Christmas gifts from Santa into her room so that she wouldn't continue to be tortured by Karcie.
Karcie loved everything that she got. She is REALLY into Elmo right now.She got an Elmo fork/spoon, Elmo talking dolls, etc. We watch Elmo on the I-Pad nightly. I think her 2nd birthday party will most definitely be an Elmo theme per Karcie even though I don't typically enjoy character parties. :)
Christmas morning was great! I just hate that it all goes by so quickly.
 |
| What's in here? |
 |
| Can somebody help me? My arms aren't long enough! |
 |
| UGH!! |
 |
| She got Minnie Mouse sippy cups and Elmo utensils. |
 |
| There she is on Kamdyn's "side!" |
 |
| Kamdyn is reprimanding her for bothering her "stuff!" :) |
 |
| I got the hand!!! I think she was calling Nanny. |
 |
| "LEAVE ME ALONE!" |
0 comments:
Post a Comment