Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Cuties!

We had a little photo shoot one afternoon after church.  The girls looked so cute in their Christmas dresses and the weather was fairly nice (and VERY bright) so Richard got out the camera.  He is the photographer around here.  He always takes the best photos, but then grumbles when he doesn't end up in any of them.  In fact, he wonders why I even pay someone for professional photos.  I don't think he's quite "professional" yet, but these are pretty good!  :)  I really wasn't supposed to be part of the "shoot," but decided to jump in a few since there aren't very many photos of the girls and me. 


My first true love!

Can you tell who is trying to escape?

My 2nd true love!! 


Sweet, sweet, sweet!

Then, Karcie wanted more kisses!

My little compliant, rule-follower!  I can't believe that she will be 7!!



Karcie has to be contained when we are anywhere close to the dock!

This is similar to last year's Christmas Card photos!  I must look back!

PRESH!

Looking at Mommy!

Who's the rule follower here?  I'm not giving ANY hints!

Muah, Da-Da!

Who are you looking at?

I tried to get a few with my phone, but wiggle tail wouldn't be still!

Gorgeous!

What cha doing Karcie?

0 comments: