Thursday, December 20, 2012

Nothing better in the World!

True friends are hard to find and they are even harder to keep!  These two ladies have been my two very best friends in Augusta since we moved here.  They love me, for me, with zero conditions.  We never argue.  There's never aggravation with the two of them.  There's no envy or jealousy, just genuine love and respect for each other.  The three of us are so much alike...Type A and organization freaks!  We just "get" each other and our quirky ways.   I met these two over 12 years ago at my first school in Augusta and it had to be one of the very best things to happen to me.  I can't imagine life in Augusta without them and their sweet families.  We've experienced a lot together: marriages, births of babies, sickness with our parents, death of parents, children going off to college, children starting to drive, but most importantly, we've been there for each other during major life events.  I have learned a lot from them!  They simply are the best....strong, independent, opinionated, fun-loving, caring, "do anything for you" kind of women!  When we make our big move in February, I will miss these two more than words can express.  But, I know that we will remain friends no matter the distance because that's what friends do!  

With all of that being said, we have made it a tradition to get together each Christmas with our entire families.  It has been at our house the past two years because of Karcie's early bedtime.  I'm hoping they will drive to Raleigh next year!!  Right Denise and Suzanne?  :)  I love you, Neecie and "Swann". 

Me, with my two sweet friends, Denise and Suzanne.

Mr. Al, Denise's husband (a.k.a. Desert Eagle and The Biggest Kid We Know) with Karcie.

Karcie loves him!

Kamdyn has always been his little sweetie....since birth!


0 comments: