Georgia and Randy went with Kamdyn, Karcie, and I to Lights of the South this year. We may or may not have accidentally sneaked in the back gate, but I will never tell! ;) Richard was spending time with Mama Lucy after she had a pace maker put it so he wasn't able to go this year. Georgia and Randy were good sports and were very helpful while we were waiting to see Santa and the lights.
Why do we do this to our babies? They all dislike Santa. I really do not know of anyone who doesn't have a screaming photo with Santa. I must dig mine out the next time that I am home. Karcie's face looks very similar to mine at this age! Sheer terror! After we scared her to death with Santa, she was able to recover and enjoy the hayride to see all of the beautiful lights. She plays musical laps and switched from me, to Georgia, and to Randy. Afterwards, we made our way to Arby's for dinner......Kamdyn's choice. It was a great night with great folks!
 |
| Fight? |
 |
| Or Flight? She's getting out of here! |
 |
| Bless! |
 |
| Santa even tried sneaking up behind them, to no avail! |
 |
| So, we opted for a sweet photo of Kamdyn! |
 |
| There will never be another Georgia! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment