Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stuffed Wild Boar

Mr. Al and Richard went to pick up this ugly, I mean beautiful, stuffed pig on Friday night after dinner while we celebrated and had cheesecake with Ms. Denise.

Kamdyn posed with the pig. She was a little apprehensive at first, but complied with her Daddy's request! :)



This is on the floor in Mr. Al's wild game room. Check out the deer heads on the floor. He doesn't have a whole lot of room left on the walls. I am wondering where the pig head will go?


YUCK! The worst thing about is that this came out of our neighborhood and there are hundreds more of them running around.

4 comments:

Georgia said...

Well I guess if Al runs out of room at his house to hang them,you have a lot of empty walls at your house.LOL

Sandy said...

I agree with you Georgia. Kimberly would probably love this type of decoration wouldn't she?

Ruthie said...

Nice pig smile ... are those teeth real?

Pappa said...

I wish there were hundreds. Seems there are not many around lately. I need to get one, only bigger than the pic. I have a nice spot picked out in the living room. I will be sure to make it is a spotted one so the brown spots will match the wall. Awesome.