Friday, March 19, 2010

Menopause

No, I'm not menopausal yet. However, Richard may argue that I have menopausal tendencies from time to time. I did go to the musical at The Imperial on Tuesday night with two of my most awesome friends, Suzanne and Denise. We had a fun girls night that started at Mello Mushroom. After a near fall, an almost wrecked Tahoe and Honda, sort of running a red light, a debut on stage with many menopausal women, and LOTS of laughter, I realized how much I miss these two ladies! Our teaching trio ended last year as Suzanne and I left Wheeless Road, but our friendship will always remain. We always have such a good time together. As for the musical, if you ever have the chance to see it, you should go. One word - HILARIOUS!!

1 comments:

Mom said...

Now that is three sets of beautiful hormones. Nothing like those Gal Pals!