I don't have any pictures of Kamdyn dressed in her St. Patrick's attire, but I do have a picture of some of the damage that the tricky leprechaun did at Kamdyn's school which still has her a little bit uneasy about that green little man. The leprechaun tore up Kamdyn's room on Tuesday while her class was at Science. He left glitter everywhere, chairs in crazy places, green "you know what" in the potty, and a mess leading to the bathroom. Kamdyn wants to know if the leprechaun is going to come to her house. I assured her that he only visits schools once a year! Thankfully, this quieted her fear! She's a little intrigued by the fact that her Daddy will be visiting Ireland next week which is where the little rogue lives. I keep telling her that he is going to chase leprechauns and hopefully one will not get inside his suitcase for the ride back home.
Click here to see her teachers post on this event!
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Kamdyn was so funny when she saw the green in the toilet...she was shaking her head, plugging her nose, and saying. "Whoo! That stinks!!" Ms. Georgia, Dana and I cracked up! Thanks for the shout out! ;)
Thanks Georgia - I appreciate all you do for our baby. I miss being able to do these things with her but thank God for you every day. She talked and talked about this over and over and was so excited. Thanks to you too, Mrs. Mandy.
Post a Comment