Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Field Trip

Kamdyn's class went to see The Learning Station in Aiken last Tuesday. Kamdyn said, "I had a good time, but they kept making me stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down. It was too long, Mommy!" Richard, nor I, were able to go with her because of important things at work that day. Fortunately, Georgia was able to go with her. As always, GEORGIA IS AWESOME! She bought Kamdyn a book and CD with their signature song, "Tony Chesnut!" I have enjoyed singing and dancing to this song year after year with my class. It's funny to see Kamdyn singing the same song. Georgia also bought Kamdyn a Learning Station CD. Who wouldn't want Georgia to be their babysitter? I wish she could babysit (spoil) me all day, too!




2 comments:

Mandy said...

It was such a cool field trip! I enjoyed all the standing and dancing silly--so did Garrett! :)

Nanny Sandy said...

Another shout of thanks to Georgia. Your wings and halo have to be getting heavy for all you do for this little stinker! Seriously, lots of hugs for all you do, Georgia.