Today was a great day for so many reasons. I took the day off to go to Kamdyn's school Easter Egg Hunt and Picnic at one of our local parks. I always feel guilty as a working Mom not getting to participate in all of her school events. I do the best I can and, thankfully, we have Georgia! Today, I decided that it was worth taking off to enjoy such a beautiful Spring day with my baby girl (and, I have a dentist appointment)! I got to pretend to be a stay-at-home Mom running errands in the middle of the day. I got to enjoy a normal, relaxing breakfast with Kamdyn instead of a breakfast bar on the go. (Even though she did choose cinnamon rolls!) We took our time getting ready because we didn't have to be at the Egg Hunt until 10:00. She had a great time! We stopped by the grocery store. I planted some tulips in the yard. I changed the guest room bed sheets. Now, I'm sitting on the back porch while she naps.
The River is rushing by. Lizards are crawling all over our house and porch. Bees are buzzing. Birds are chirping. The wind is blowing and the sun is shining! I could be in the house packing for Aruba, but instead I am enjoying this beautiful day. Peace and Quiet! We all need it from time to time. This day was much needed! I feel so blessed!
1 1/2 work days left before Spring Break. 5 days until Richard and I venture off toAruba......but, who's counting??
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
God is so Good isn't He? How could you not love Him and be amazed by His goodness during this beautiful time of year. You and Richard deserve a break together and I'm glad you will be able to get away. Celebrate your anniversary too! Not to mention our special house guest will be visiting - YEAH!
Good girl! Put those feet up and enjoy the quiet. It will feed your soul.
Post a Comment