How Richard has found time to work on his "cave," I'll never know. Between traveling to Salt Lake City for two weeks and being in Greece this entire week, he has managed to almost completely finish the bathroom downstairs. It really looks nice. He has installed the vanity with working water. He has installed the light fixture. He put down the flooring. He has sanded and painted the walls. And, he has put the molding around the top and bottom of the room. The only thing left is adding the toilet! He's such a hard worker! I am pleasantly surprised with his first room! I mean, he's not ready to go out and start his own business or anything, but I think he did a great job!!
The floor
The proud carpenter looking crazy! =)
Vanity and light
This is the HUGE wall in the actual room that he managed to sheet rock all by himself!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
Congratulations Richard. It looks great. I think you are one of those guys that Mom's say to their daughters, "He's a keeper, don't let him get away".
Post a Comment