Monday, March 23, 2009

Spending time with Mrs. Denise

My dear and sweetest friend, Denise, so graciously kept Kamdyn for us all day Saturday so that we could go to the Aiken Steeplechase. For those of you who have been to the Carolina Cup, it is very similar. Kamdyn had such a great time with her. She jumped on their trampoline. She took a ride on their golf cart. She ate lunch and took her nap at Mrs. Denise's house. Last, she went to the Fine Arts school to see Ana Blake and Dalton practice their upcoming musical called Seussical.

Denise said that Kamdyn was in her element watching the show. Afterwards, she got to go on the stage and apparently, she took OVER!! I am worried that when I take her to the actual show on Thursday night that she will demand to go on the stage! :) I feel sure that we will see our little drama queen on stage someday!!!

Thank you, Denise! You are the best!! We love you!!


Kamdyn on the trampoline.


Ana Blake and her friend with Kamdyn.


Ana Blake, another one of her friends, and Kamdyn.


Kamdyn on the set sliding down the "bump bump" slide!


Kamdyn enjoying one of the props on stage!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Kamdyn is going to grow up to be as sweet and talented as Anna Blake and Dalton. She has a sweet and precious Mommy just like Anna Blake and Dalton's Mommy, Denise.