Thursday, March 26, 2009

Seussical

Last Thursday night we went to see Seussical the Musical! I can't express how much Kamdyn LOVED the show. She sat up on my lap the entire time and never leaned back to rest. It wasn't over until 9:30! She was amazed. We were practically on the front row. When Dalton, who played Horton, was standing right in front of us, Kamdyn put her hands on her little cheeks. She looked at me and said in her most dramatic voice, "Mommy, why is Dalton so sad? I'm sad, too! Where is Jo Jo?" She cracked me up several times! I am so glad that we went to the show. It was great!


Kamdyn and Me. Ignore Suzanne in the background. She was looking around in the audience for someone! :)


Kamdyn and Mallory


Kamdyn in her Cat in the Hat hat. She wouldn't pose for a picture! :(


0 comments: