Since Kamdyn and I were visiting my parents this weekend, a few days prior to Kamdyn's birthday, my Mom decided that Kamdyn needed to have a family party at her house. We had such a great time visiting with everyone despite the yucky weather. We really appreciate all of you coming and all of the wonderful gifts that you brought for Kamdyn! She LOVES them!! Much love to all of you!! It's always nice to go home! Kamdyn, of course, didn't want to leave on Sunday. She would move in with Nanny and Pop Pop if I would let her!!
We were looking at old pictures of Pop Pop with Aunt Jan, my Daddy's sister. Pop Pop was not feeling so hot on Saturday so he stayed in his PJ's and in his room for most of the day. We love you Pop Pop and hope that you get to feeling better soon!
Kamdyn and Nanny were about to say the blessing prior to us eating our hot dogs!
Kamdyn was showing Bren Bren (Aunt Brenda) how to "write!" This was my old desk when I was Kamdyn's age.
Kamdyn really enjoyed opening all of her presents. Check out her new pink Radio Flyer scooter. She loves it! Thanks, Tina, Jackie, and Robin!
Kamdyn prior to blowing out her candles. She was listening to all of us sing to her. As the blew out the candles she also covered the cake in her precious slobber!! YUMMY!!
I can't believe that my Baby Girl will be 3 tomorrow!!!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
Kamdyn is a ball of energy - from the moment her feet hit the floor until she falls asleep. She even asked me this weekend, "Nanny did I wear you out?" We giggled and I said, "You sure did but its been fun."
Post a Comment