From crib, to toddler bed, to full size bed.
The finished product!
The first time she saw her new big girl bed! I don't think she was expecting a bed quite this BIG!
You can see the delight in her face!
She had to get her twin babies to try out the bed for the first time with her.
Then, she needed a blanket for all three of them.
She had to make sure that it was okay to jump on. It seems that someone has forgotten about the big knot on her head from jumping on our bed.
It's bedtime with Fancy Nancy. We read a book every night and she has to sleep with that book every night. She reads her book as soon as she awakens every morning. Good Night, my sweet angel!
I only have a couple of weeks left to prepare myself for the reality of my baby girl turning 3! Not only is it so hard to believe, but I find myself wondering where these three years have gone. She has grown up so quickly! It's only fitting that we say "goodbye" to the toddler bed that outgrew her long before today. Her head and toes literally reached from end to end.....kind of like a pair of shoes that are too small.
She came home from Georgia's today to her new "big durl" surprise. She has thanked her Daddy many times today for putting her "big durl bed todether." He has, of course, milked it for all it's worth insisting that it was "such hard work" and "his back hurts so badly from carrying it up the stairs." None of this is true. He put it together in her room almost effortlessly! She loves it and I think it is perfect for her. I am searching from some window treatments to match and I really would like to paint the letters above her bed hot pink. We'll see if any of those ideas come to fruition! Stay tuned......
Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
I too wonder where the years have gone. Almost 3 since you called and said, "Mama my water broke". Seems like yesterday. Time has a way of getting away from you as I look at you my Kimberly and it has been 31 years. But how wonderful they have been. And you too will enjoy each moment with your Angel.
Being a Mom is the best thing ever!What a beautiful room.
I love the new bed! I'm also glad to see she still uses the smiley face blanket. I guess it's almost time for me to make her another one :)
Jennifer, Kamdyn LOVES her smiley blanket. This is one gift that I can truly say has been used since she was born!! Thank you!
Post a Comment