Georgia attended a women's conference in Greenville this weekend. She could only keep Kamdyn for 1/2 a day on Friday. So, she brought Kamdyn to me at my school. Kamdyn had such a great time and proved that she is, indeed, ready for school! She sat so nicely and quietly as she listened during story time while my student teacher read. She REALLY enjoyed finger painting, so much so that she didn't want to stop. My sweet baby girl even took a nap just like the rest of my students. I think she is going to be a good little student next year when she starts 3K. Get ready, Ms. Pond!! :)
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Oh Kimberly, I could cry. She is such a big girl. School already -
where has the time gone?
Yay! I am so glad you are going to share her with me! I knew she would do great from the get go. Can't wait 'til next fall. :)
Post a Comment