Saturday, January 17, 2009

Precious Moments

Kamdyn's most recent visit with Mama Lucy included taking the lights off of her ceramic Christmas Tree. Richard enjoyed this same precious moment with Mama Lucy 30+ years ago when he was a child. I had to share because all of these moments with Mama Lucy are indeed precious!


I LOVE this!! He was trying to blow the lights out! Look at those cheeks! It looks like Kamdyn got her healthy dose of "cheeks" from both of us!


Those precious little fingers and look at that adorable outfit!!

5 comments:

Gina said...

That truly is precious. How great is it that you are able to share those pictures with Kamdyn.

Jennifer said...

Too sweet!

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, thank you. I appreciate all the work you put into the blog. 30+, where did all the days go?

Jess said...

Hey Kim =) What a great blog! I loved the pictures of BOTH of your loves.

Anonymous said...

To think one day you will look back at both these pictures when Kamdyn is 30+. Wow I'll be really old!