I finally gave in and let Kamdyn play with her makeup set that she got for Christmas at our house. Up until now, we have reserved the makeup for Nanny's house only! Kamdyn is just so responsible. It's weird, but I trust her to do the "right thing." She knows what to do with the makeup and I do not worry about her putting it all over the walls, carpet, furniture, etc. I may eat these words in the near future, but I honestly do no think so. She sat in her playroom floor by herself for about 30 minutes putting on her makeup. She knew to stay on the towel and could only get up to look at herself in the mirror. When she was finished, she closed everything back up. She put the lids on tight and closed her makeup inside the case. I guess she knows that if she does anything with the makeup besides put it on her face that she will never see it again!! :)
LOVE the eyeshadow on her forehead!!
Richard came in from outside and said, "What in the world is on your head?" In her sassiest teenage-toddler voice, she looked at him like, "Duh, Daddy" and said, "It's makeup. I just put on eyeshadow. I'm getting ready because I'm going somewhere in a minute!"




Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
She does the same thing at our house. Never gets it on her clothes or anything - only her little face. Thanks for letting her play with it at home.
She's a beautiful little girl, Kim =)
She's so pretty!
Post a Comment