We've been up for almost two hours now. Long enough for Kamdyn to wiggle around in the bed with me for a while, eat breakfast, and turn on cartoons. I figure while she's watching cartoons, I will catch up on the computer........email, blogs, facebook, etc. A few seconds ago, Kamdyn looks up at me and says, "Mama, when are you going to be finished working on the Internet?"
Seriously........I mean, we do play on the computer quite a bit, but I've never told her that I was on the Internet!! The things that they pick up on and learn! It's amazing and so funny!
Happy Saturday Everyone!
Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
They learn too quick. Sophia use to pick up her cell phones and pretend to talk....now she texts!!!! They are way smarter than we give them credit for!!!
too funny! Wait until she asks about your iPod or MP3 player.
Too smart - like her Mommy and Daddy.
Post a Comment