One of my most favorite things about having a little girl is playing dress up with her! She will probably be so embarrassed when she grows up to see some of the things that I dressed her in, but I hope not! I think she looks adorable! I'm sure my Mom thought she was dressing me in adorable clothes, too. I look back at pictures and think, "What was that?" I'm sure I was fashionable in those times; however.....
Kamdyn lost her BIG pink hair bow somewhere in the house as well as her pink boots, but I just had to get a picture of these fancy tights!! Stripes and polka dots??? At least they are the same colors!! :)
PS I hope those of you who have been accusing me of being slack with updating my blog here lately, will be satisfied with my 4 posts tonight!! :) I promise to do better. January is a slow month. Not much going on....and, most of Kamdyn's new "things" are verbal instead of picture worthy. I've got to get the video posting thing worked out!

Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Oh my gosh - how precious. I love the outfit. She has grown so much since Christmas.
I love pink and brown =) I'm not a polka dot fan, but on a child, anything is precious =)
Post a Comment