Hello, Hannah Montana, Beyonce, and Britney. Well, let me rephrase and explain! We are not officially "over" Barney; however, we have been able to introduce Hannah Montana to our repertoire of music that we are "allowed" to listen to in the car. I guess I can be blamed or applauded (depends on how you look at it) for Kamdyn's love of music. I love music and I love to sing, even though I'm not that great at it! Kamdyn has definitely inherited this trait and loves music just as I do. It's just that I've completely grown tired of the endless repetition of Barney. I have it memorized and know exactly what song is coming next. So, I requested some Hannah Montana CD's for Kamdyn for Christmas because she "really" did want them! *wink**wink*
Slowly, but surely, she is asking to listen to Hannah Montana. Not only is she learning Hannah Montana songs, she also knows a few songs that almost 3 year olds probably should not know. Last week I heard her singing, "Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer!" And, just today we were riding down the road without the radio. I was talking on my phone to Nanny when all of a sudden I vaguely hear in the background, "If you like it den you chouda put a ring on it!" She continues and I, of course, bust out laughing which exasberates the entire thing! She continues, but LOUDER. I don't know how she picks up so quickly on these songs. We only listen to my music about 1% of the time, honestly!! Otherwise, driving becomes almost a nightmare! How she remembers these songs, I'll never know!!
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
True story - she even sang it to me and I'd never heard the song. To all who spend time with her - we know she is certainly a little
"entertainer".
Hmmmm....wonder where she inherited this characteristic? Her mommy knows every word to every song ever sung!
Post a Comment