Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tigers Win!

Here are a few pics from our windy, frigid tailgate this weekend when we played Duke. YIKES!! I can't believe how windy and cold it was after the game.


Aunt Kathy with her favorite nephews!


Family Picture


Everyone was making fun of my BIG puffer jacket! But, I was warm and that was all that mattered to me at the moment! :)


At least I didn't look like this!! Just teasing, sweetie!!


What was in that BIG jug and where did all of it go?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family picture - Jim shaved off his mustache?? Beautiful smiles!

Unknown said...

Potter said he almost blew away a couple of times! Looks like I picked a good one to miss! Brrrr!

Jess said...

Oh my SC friends! Ahhh...is the season over? I love seeing you guys and heeeeyyyy to Omar! haha. Listen, those PUFFY jackets are very necessary in the frigid temps. You all look great! Miss you!
xoxo