Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving 2008

What a fabulous Thanksgiving we had! We had a combined family event again this year and we all gathered at Mama Lucy's. Kamdyn loved having everyone together where she, of course, was the center of attention. I'm not sure what we all did to occupy our time before she came along, but she sure does entertain us!

We have so much to be thankful for. Kamdyn, Richard, and I are so very blessed to be loved by so many special people! I can't believe that I didn't get a picture of Kamdyn with us. Nor did I get a picture of her with Ruthie and Mama Lucy! Oh well!! I can't think of everything! :(

Kamdyn loves sitting on this rock at Mama Lucy's house.


Our little sweetie playing in the yard. It was such a nice day!


Kamdyn found this orange in the yard. Random, I know, but she had the best time playing with it!


Kamdyn's "guests" finally arrived and she couldn't have been happier!


Eating her Thanksgiving meal! She said the blessing for us this year and it was truly precious. I was fortunate enough to capture it on our video camera. Unfortunately, I can't post videos on here until I figure out how I can reduce the size of them. (Hint, hint, Uncle Matthew!)


Kamdyn and Nanny acting silly!


Kamdyn's Great Uncle Tom reading a book to her.


Pop Pop and Kamdyn....I'm surprised that Kamdyn wasn't aggravating him! She LOVES to aggravate some Pop Pop!


Uncle Jim, Kamdyn, and Aunt Kathy


We visited The Potters prior to our Thanksgiving. Kamdyn gets tired of having her picture taken (I can't imagine why!), so we had to "trick" her into sitting down to get her picture taken with Potter and Carrie! What a great picture of ALL of them!


Kamdyn and her "Uncle" Potter

2 comments:

Allison Carter said...

I LOVE her outfit...so cute! And the Christmas dress is precious, too!!
Allison

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Ruthie & Mama Lucy for having all of us - food and fellowship was great. We need some other little "ones" running around - poor little Kamdyn only has grown ups to play with