Friday, November 28, 2008

Girls Night Out!

These nights are very few and far between for me. In fact, they are almost nonexistent and it's not because I don't enjoy these nights out, it's just that I never take the time for them! Sad, I know!

I was determined to meet up with Abby and Jen in Greenville on Friday night for dinner and to see Cravin Melon at The Handlebar. It was great to talk, laugh, act silly, and just be ourselves! We had such a great time! What would I do without my wonderful friends?

Abby and Me


Jen and Me


Wow! That's REALLY close, but look at the contrast of our eyes! Abby has the bluest eyes I think I have ever seen! I'm still not sure what color my eyes are, but that's nothing new!


Doug Jones from Cravin Melon

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh My Gosh! I haven't spoken or read the words Craven Melon in YEARS!! Thanks for the blast to the past! Now I must go look for that CD!! :)