Yep, we beat those Gamecocks again!! I LOVE IT!!! I wasn't so excited about watching the game in the rain, but it was worth every second of it!! I must admit, I was a little nervous this year; however, we dominated! I was so proud of our team and for Dabo Swinney. He has really added some much needed spirit, pride, and determination back into our team. The fans truly appreciate the spark that he has ignited! It's so fun, not only to watch the team play, but to watch Dabo and the team on the sidelines, too! I am proud to be a TIGER!!!
Before the game


We were all huddled around the table enjoying Hot Chocolate!
Who knows what this conversation was about? I'm sure it had something to do with "post-ring!"
The girls! Another puffer jacket, not so flattering, but so very warm!! I had to go and buy another jacket b/c we weren't prepared for the rain. When we left North Augusta on Thursday morning it said NO RAIN!!! HA!!! Those weathermen.......do they ever get fired for being wrong?
Inside the game
Holly and Matthew in their matching rainsuits!

Carrie and Potter
Our "Ticket Club," except Holly. She fell down and you can barely see the top of her head behind Carrie!!
What a great day to be a TIGER!!
This picture definitely speaks a thousand words (or numbers)!! This is how many times we have beat the Gamecocks overall!!
James Davis pointing to the Fans! He will surely be missed next year!
After the game
Matthew and Holly
Not sure what was going on, but Allison joined in! :)
Captain Morgan visited our tailgate! :)
Carly and Me
I was out of steam and ready to go HOME!! 
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
Will I EVER get to a Clemson game? Gosh, it looks like GREAT fun!!! Hot chocolate?? I'm in!!!! It's great to see you guys, even though it's via pics... I'll get there soon, although I'm guessing NOT for any of this year's games. You all look wonderful! Kim, I love the puffy jacket!
xoxo
Me
Post a Comment