Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Beautiful Day on the River

Yesterday was such a nice day. It was a bit windy, but still a beautiful November day. College crew teams were having an event on the river. We enjoyed watching all of the teams row by. They rowed ALL day! We especially enjoyed hearing the college chants across the river. Who knew that people tailgated for rowing?? Our favorite, of course, was hearing, "1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4, C-L-E-M-S-O-N, T-I-G-E-R-S, Fight Tigers, Fight Tigers, Fight, Fight, Fight!!" Kamdyn has been saying, "Fight Tigers, Fight Tigers, Fight, Fight, Fight" since hearing the chants across the river. I only wish those Tigers had some fight left when playing Florida State last night!

Can you tell how windy it was? Her hair was a MESS!!!


How sweet!


Peeking at me through the grass.


Taken from the deck.


Spending time with Daddy!



The people tailgating and cheering across the river.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT WONDERFUL FAMILY TIME! This is what memories are made of. Where has our baby gone? She is such a beautiful "little girl"!

Denise said...

I saw the rowers yesterday as I crossed the bridge into N. Augusta on the way to Jazzercise. I was hoping that y'all would get a chance to enjoy this right in your back yard! What great entertainment!:)

Jess said...

I love watching Kamdyn grow, and I know I say this all the time, but it's true.
What a beautiful deck you have, Kimberly! I can't wait to get down there and spend time w/ you all.
xoxo