Richard went fishing early Sunday morning with Potter and Potter's "little brother." Click here to read the comical reviews. Kamdyn and I stayed home with Nanny and Pop Pop until they left. After Kamdyn's nap, Richard was home and outside washing his boat. It was such a nice day outside that we decided to join him. While standing outside, Kamdyn's new neighborhood friend, Catherine, came over with her Dad to visit. Catherine wanted to play in Kamdyn's playroom. They played at our house for a while and then went down to Catherine's to play for a while. Catherine just turned 4 and I am so glad that Kamdyn has a friend right down the street to spend time with. Catherine is so sweet and mannerly. I do not mind having her over at all!
Enjoying an afternoon snack while watching Daddy clean his boat.
Family Fun
2 years ago







3 comments:
Yea - a GIRLFRIEND! You can never have enough! I'm still best friends with my friend from my neighborhood. We met when we were eight - Its now been 50 years!
Gotta love NA...I know Catherine and Catherine's Mommy! :) They are your neighbors?
Sica here =)
Sorry it's been so long...my keyboard at home has been on the FRITZ!
It's nice to see pics of precious Kamdyn! Yay for her new friend! Good friends are hard to find, and I hope they will be lifelong friends!
Post a Comment