Karcie's last day of 2K was last Wednesday. They had an end of year program and family picnic. Again, I was sad because it was just me who could attend. I checked Kamdyn out of school for a couple of hours so Karcie wouldn't be the ONLY kid without an entourage of family. :( Still, she only had two. Oh well! I'm sure that it didn't bother her in the least. She didn't even notice, I'm sure.
She sang her little heart out despite the burning hot sun that was shining down on those sweet little kiddos. She did yell out one time, "I'm sweating!!"
Miss Kelly was such an awesome and patient first teacher for our Karcie. She desperately needed the socialization in a small, structured setting. Kelly is so soft spoken. Karcie loved everything about being there. I am forever grateful for wonderful teachers like Miss Kelly and Miss Jenn.
Here we come 3K!! Can't wait to see how great Apex Baptist is for Karcie girl.
 |
| "Look, there is Mommy and Sissy!" |
 |
| Where is your picture, Karcie? |
 |
| "Five little Monkeys swinging from a tree. Teasing Mr. Alligator, you can't catch me.!" |
 |
| Hands UP!! |
 |
| Karcie getting her award and treat bucket. |
 |
| Miss Kelly and Miss JEnn |
 |
| Yay, Karcie! We are so proud of you! |
 |
| Karcie giving Miss Kelly her monogrammed beach towel and gift card! |
 |
| Karcie giving Miss Jenn her monogrammed beach towel and gift card! |
 |
| Picnic time!! I sure do love these sweet angels of mine!! |
1 comments:
Ok - I officially feel 2" high. Precious, precious angel.
Post a Comment