I haven't cut the grass in YEARS!! Richard loves to tell the story of how I attempted to cut the grass in our first house. I made it down one strip and left the lawnmower in the front yard. The grass was simply too thick and this ain't no self propelled mower, people!!
Anywho, since he has been traveling all week, I decided that I would try to take on another task so he didn't have to worry about it when he got home on the weekends. I started that mower all by myself and off I went. I did miss one tiny section by the mailbox the first time, but went back and got it the next day. I was pretty proud of myself, but I was also VERY hot and sweaty, which I did not like. At. All.
I had Kamdyn take my photo when I was finished so that I could text it to Richard. It was his Early Happy Birthday present.
We love you sweetie and are so thankful for you!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment